Sunday, March 28

Fashion Design Blog * Client: Veiga de Almeida University

URL: http://www.modauva.blogspot.com/


My responsibilities:
I coordinated the Online Marketing Team with creation and maintenance of the blog.

*Template development: I have coordinated the creation of the template according to branding guidelines, ensuring that the layout met the product's visual identity.

*Online Content Management: I was responsible for monitor the content, making sure that it was consistent with the company image, brand standard and cross linked. 

*Newsletter: I coordinated the creation of a weekly newsletter that increased in 400% the blog traffic. 
 
*Web Analytics: I was responsible for analyze data from Google Analytics, creating reports and making adjustments to maximize results.

No comments:

Post a Comment