Sunday, March 28

Design School Website * Client: Veiga de Almeida University

URL: www.uva.br/escoladedesign/


My Responsibilities:
I have led the Online Marketing Team with the development and maintenance of the website, including the following activities:

*Search Engines Optimization (SEO):
I developed and implemented all SEO strategies, including: competitors analysis; keywords definition, based on metric reports of the last pay per click campaigns; techniques related to the web pages source; and link building.

*Online Content Management: The content was created based on information from the Design School director. I was responsible for present the content effectively, leading the target to conversion and making sure that all data was corrected, updated, cross-linked and search engine optimized. Content was updated throughout Dreamweaver.

*Information Architecture and Usability: I have created the wireframes, determining the organization, navigation and labeling systems.

*Web Analytics:
I have implemented the tracking code and I was responsible for analyze data from web analytics tools (Google Analytics and Predict Atmosphere) and make adjustments to maximize results.

1 comment: