Sunday, March 28

Veiga de Almeida University Portal


My Responsibilities:
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, I managed the redesign of the main Veiga de Almeida University's website.

In this project, I've coordinated the web design and the content team with designated activities and worked with hands-on from the development of strategies to the evaluation of results.

*Information Architecture:
After analyzing the metric reports from Google Analytics and Predicta Atmosphere, I designed the wireframes of each single page, determining changes on the organization, navigation and labeling systems, and considering best practices of Usability. We increased the conversion rate to high levels.  

*Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
I developed all SEO strategies to this website and trained a professional to help me implement most of these strategies; keep the content search engine optimized in accordance with best practices of SEO and algorithm changes and work with link building. The results were great. The website reached the first results within the main search engines when searching for several keywords related to the business.

*Online Content Management:
I was responsible for manage the web content, ensuring that all information was corrected, updated, cross-linked and search engine optimized. Many times, I had to update the content myself, utilizing both Content Manage System (CMS) and Dreamweaver.
 
*Metric reports:
I trained one of the web designers to implement the tracking code, and I was responsible for analyze data from web analytics tools (Google Analytics and Predict Atmosphere) and make adjustments to maximize results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment